Heart Shaped Soap



Hello Friends,

While just about everything in my studio makes delightful Valentine's Day gifts for your loved one. My heart shaped soaps are just about perfect for this holiday! They are also popular as wedding and shower favors. I can customize them in any color and fragrance. 

You can find them for purchase here:

Cinnamon heart soap smells as yummy as it looks:


Sweetheart soap assortments remind me of the old fashioned conversation hearts:


Midnight Heart, one of my most popular soaps featuring deep aubergine colors and sacred amber fragrance in a art deco style.


Sweetheart pink or purple swirl soaps:




Sterling heart with my own blend of sea spray fragrance, elegant and classic:


Sweetheart Rose handmade cold process soap with soft tea rose scent:


Have a happy St. Valentine's Day!

Enjoy,

Bonnie