Party Favor Soaps


Hello friends,


Colorful, fragrant handmade soaps make wonderful party favors that are always appreciated by your guests.

I make a lot of soaps for bridal showers and weddings. Here are a few favorites, you can click on the pictures for details.

Woodland Secrets Robin's Egg Speckled Soaps are great for baby or bridal showers:


Crystal Gemstone soaps are popular for wedding favors- great for glitz and crystal themed events. I offer these soaps in 30 varieties including raw crystal geode and hand carved shapes in a wide variety of colors and fragrances:





The Autumn Splendor leaf soaps are a wonderful gifts for your wedding guests:



Gold stars for an Oscar worthy event:



For Beach Themed weddings and showers:


I have flower soap in orchid, rose, dahlia, magnolia, peony and more:


I offer many other soaps that are perfect for a variety of wedding themes. Nature or woodland - folded leaf soap, leaf rock soap, aspen ripple, soap rocks etc. - I have horses, peacocks, lots of heart shaped soaps, too.

For kids parties. these fun, cute soaps make wonderful additions to any party take home package:

Crayon soaps


Monkey Soap


Sweetheart soaps


Dinosaur Soap


Tub Toads



For holiday parties I offer lump of coal soap, Christmas tree and snowflake soap, candy cane soap, Easter egg soap, Shamrock soap - all great stocking stuffers and party favors:





As an added service, I offer custom personalized tags for any order of favors at no added cost. I also have upgrade packaging such as silk, cloth or organza bags. I am always happy to work with you on making your special event memorable. Contact me for further details. www.alleghenyhearth.com

Thanks for visiting,


Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment