Customer Feedback & Reviews

Hello friends,

    I truly value my customers.  They are the foundation of my business success.  I receive such awesome feedback I wanted to share a few of my ratings.  




All of my products are available for sale on my website - click this link to order:




I have the best customers EVER! I just received this lovely note and adorable Radko ornament from a family that has been using my soap for - wow, 4 generations. That is a record. While my business has been an enjoyable venture, it is feedback like this that makes it so much more than just a business.

Thanks to Ruth, Mary Jo, Ashley and now baby Lizzie, you guys are true treasures. This darling Santa adorns my tree in an honored place right up front, I love it and will cherish it and you for all time.












































  I am always happy to work with you to find the product that meets your needs.  Feel free to contact me with any questions.  Know that I am dedicated to providing positively outrageous customer service to you - my most valued customers!

Thanks for visiting,

Bonnie


Products available for purchase at Allegheny Hearth.com,  Soapsmith on Etsy and ArtFire.  Just google me!

No comments:

Post a Comment