Soapsmith's Spring Garden Journal

My Garden Progresses


Hello friends,

Today's post will show the slow greening of my garden. The azaleas flash their brilliance along the flagstone path.







The unfurling of the hosta, two weeks new growth, from my last blog post:




A victorian garden classic, thehydrangea, hinting at its future glory:




Mother nature must love green, so many hues in the primavera garden. The tender yew, blue star juniper, forest green mugho pine in candle, chartreuse sedum, red green coral bells, delicate boxwood new growth, bright spring euonymus:








And finally, the white violets join along with traditional royal purple, growing naturalized in the grass, tiny pleasures.

   



Vintage chicken coops at my son's farm at White Bridge Road


I hope you enjoyed my spring garden tour, more to follow.


Thanks for visiting,

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment