Autumn Decor

Hello friends,



Time for some Autumn decor.  I love my fall items, they stay up from now until after Thanksgiving.  So pretty:

The kitchen counter:


Beautiful fragrant herbal wreath


Entrance Foyer


Welcome Autumn!



Jack...



Great room island:







My table graced by a new runner, a gift from my great friend - thanks, Jan!   Exquisite embroidery accented with sparkling beads.




  And of course, soap!

 Autumn Splendor Soap by Bonnie Bartley, Soapsmith


My garden gets into the act, too.  Mums...

  
Sugar maple outside the family room bay window starting to show its glory...

  

The cactus in bloom - too bad they only last one day.

 

Asters

    

   Burning bush showing early color.

 






Revel in the season - thanks for visiting,

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment