National Bubble Bath Day



Hello friends,

January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day!


My tub, filled to the brim with bubbles 

from my handmade soap placed under the faucet - take me away!


Celebrate & luxuriate with AlleghenyHearth.com 
handmade bath and body products.


Bubble baths, such pretty bottles, too!


Bath bombs, sea sprite, lavender, tropical breeze and blackberry sage.




My herbal tub tea -soak away the stress of the day, 

many of the herbs are grown in my garden.

Lavender Sea Salt

Herbal bath salts, eucalyptus, mint, orange, lavender with rose petals and lavender buds.




Natural sea salts, Pink Himalayan Salt bars & pure dead sea mud packs.



My handmade cold process soaps - 40 years of satisfied customers! 



Decorative glycerin soaps - pretty and fragrant!


Soothing oatmeal milk bath, the ultimate in luxury!

Indulge in a gorgeous soak-a treat for body and soul. I offer a full line of soaps, salts and soaks to fill your tub with opulence. Enjoy!

Thanks for visiting,

Bonnie
click here to purchase

AlleghenyHearth.com









No comments:

Post a Comment