Magazine Feature



Hello friends,

I want to share my latest magazine feature with you. This is a small national publication for members of wholesale buyer group. It covers cottage industry arts and crafts of the Appalachian and Allegheny Mountains. The articles are presented as a profile portfolio for each artisan. I am truly honored to be included.

The woman that spearheads this venture visited me last summer before we lost our beloved Cocoa so it was nice to see him included in the article. True to form, everyone who ever met Cocoa was enamored with his gentle, loving demeanor.

Meghan Carroll spends her summer traveling the mountains and back roads to find local artisans for her project. Her grandmother was a patron of the arts in the 1960's and founded a co-op for the impoverished Appalachia area craftsmen. That co-op is long gone but Meghan carries on her grandmother's promotional work with her project which raises awareness of independent local artists.









Thanks to my ArtFire studio, I have some of my other newspaper, magazine and blog features on my Facebook page, you can find them here.

Thanks for visiting,

Bonnie





Reader's Comments


By Guest on 03/11/2013 @ 12:55amExcellent article and it was great to see everything that goes into your 'art', Bonnie. I am amazed at the process and your garden is lovely...probably still hidden under the snow now but spring will arrive soon. I luv the soap!!


By BrainofJen on 05/09/2012 @ 07:09amFascinating read, congratulations on the feature! And WOW your home is stunning!


By catinalife on 05/06/2012 @ 09:58pmcongratulations on the publication Bonnie, your truly and artist. Good looking helper there too, in that lovely garden.


By AuntieChrisQuiltFabric on 05/06/2012 @ 09:39pmGreat article.Congratulations on being featured!Oh my your garden too!

No comments:

Post a Comment