Soapsmith's Handmade Lip Balm

Hello friends,

My own formulated lip butter balms are a treat for your lips. I choose wonderful natural butters, oils and waxes to create my lip balms. Macadamia and Shea Nut butters, coconut and castor oils provide the silky feel while the natural bees and soy waxes give just the right amount of firmness.



I offer these soothing balms in a variety of flavors and assorted containers.

Wild Watermelon Lip Butter is formulated for a creamy smooth treat with a fresh watermelon kick. Pretty pink and deliciously sweet watermelon lip balm to soothe your dry lips. 

 



Creamy vanilla buttermint is soft warm yellow with natural peppermint oil and sweet vanilla butter flavors to call to mind the old fashioned yummy candy.



Cool mint features a pretty green color and refreshing peppermint flavor from all natural peppermint essential oil.




If you prefer an all natural product, my unflavored lip butter balm is the answer.  The same quality oils, butters and waxes as my other balms with no additives - just natural goodness for your lips.




As always, you can find all of my handmade lip balms in my on line Etsy and ArtFire shops, my Soapsmith Wix site and locally at Fiore Hardware in Altoona, PA


Thanks for visiting,

Bonnie













No comments:

Post a Comment