New Powder Dish Sets

Hello friends,

I just received a shipment of new style mercury glass powder dish sets, now available for gifting. I offer many other varieties of vanity dish sets, you can see them in my on line studio - AlleghenyHearth.com


click to purchase


Extra large vanity jar with crystal knob handle presents my handmade body powder and opulent puffs in stunning mercury glass style. The lidded vanity jars are an elegant addition to your bath or boudoir. This silky blend glides over your body for a soothing, gentle treat. The luxurious merino wool powder puff is included and is the perfect applicator for a touch of glamour recalling the charm of by gone days. The crystal handle on these jars are various natural shades from off white to pinkish tones.

The powder puffs are created by me, in my artisan studio located in Pennsylvania.  I select the finest components.  For this puff, I have chosen a gorgeous crystal glass knob handle with satin ribbon rosette which serves as a perfect match to this elegant powder dish.   I offer a nice selection of assorted handles to fit any occasion. You can choose a different handle version  for the handle at no extra charge, just ask.  If needed, these puffs can be gently laundered with cool water, allowed to air dry and brushed to return them to their fluffy fullness.  




 This dish style is large enough for my opulent powder puffs.


Also available is this more petite gold tone mercury glass dish.  This dish comes with my fabric style puff but is not large enough for the luxury wool puffs.  It sure is pretty!




The classic formulated dusting powder is made with all natural ingredients of arrowroot and cornstarch. The addition of lavender and chamomile pure essential oils provides a delicate fragrance that is suitable for daily use. If you prefer an unscented powder, please choose that option at check out.

Visit my studio for this same powder in unscented versions as well as a nice assortment of glass powder shakers, ceramic and glass powder jars and handled powder puffs.  

My hand crafted body powders, puffs and dishes make a wonderful presentation for the special person on your gift list. Of course, you can treat your self to this ultimate indulgence, the pinnacle of femininity,  you deserve it!

Refills are available in either lavender chamomile or unscented.

Thanks for visiting!

Bonnie




No comments:

Post a Comment