Herbal Tub Tea Soak

Hello friends,



My handmade relaxing, pure natural tub tea will fill your bath with appealing aromatherapy. The affordable luxury, a soothing bath at the end of a long busy day. This all natural enchanting feast for the senses is inspired by my herb garden filled with enticing scents .



Light the candles, put on some tunes and scent the tub with this seductive blend of fragrant herbs for a most relaxing bath while your troubles ebb away.


My custom blended tub tea comes with muslin bags. Scoop the herbs into the bag and allow the bag to steep under the hot running water. The all natural ingredients carefully chosen for this herbal soak are: lavender, rose buds, calendula flowers, juniper berries, hops, spearmint and rosemary combine to create a tranquil bathing experience.



I present my herbal tub soap in a glass jar with 3 reusable cotton muslin bags and scoop. This generous offering will last for many uses.   I also offer an economical refill version of my herbal tub tea only. The 5 cup refill option comes in the white bag as shown along with 3 muslin bags.


Available for purchase in my on line studios of AlleghenyHearth.com, Etsy & Artfire and at Fiore's in Altoona, PA

Thanks for visiting,

Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment